Sheila Christine Ledesma 23 Educational Consultant for Open LMS at BEENET
As a strategic educational consultant, I do the following duties and responsibilities:
- provide an informative orientation of the product features to the academic team of different colleges and universities in the Philippines - educators, educational technologists, curriculum architects, and instructional designers;
- guide a school’s teaching faculty on curriculum, learner's assessment, teaching styles and research using software solutions and /or educational software and digital tools;
- recommend strategies to help improve a school’s rankings and academic standing;
- develop, coordinate and implement curriculum plans. I generally work with teaching staff to review the plans and materials currently in use and then make suggestions for ways to improve them;
- provide training and employee development for a certain department and/or soft skill seminars for the entire staff.
I represent B E E N E T, an Asia-focused Internet solutions company, providing comprehensive, high quality IT solutions. Our major focuses are in the following areas: e-Learning solutions, Multimedia and Creative Design, enterprise email service and wireless networking solutions.
B E E N E T partners with leading software and customers especially in the higher education institutions. Founded in 1999, one of the major services of BEENET is providing innovative E-learning solutions and services to education markets in the Philippines and fostering on-going and long-lasting partnerships with leading software and clients from higher education institutions.
I am based in the Philippines.