Hello, a few things about myself:
- A retired (now adjunct) faculty member at Jackson College in Jackson, MI. I teach diagnostic medical sonography in the allied health department. All of my courses are delivered online with Moodle being the LMS!
- Earned the Moodle Educator Certification (MEC) and work as a MEC facilitator and Learning Designer for Moodle US.
- Posses the MCCC and was a MCCC mentor-assessor and course facilitator since 2008. The MCCC has been replaced with the MEC, which I highly recommend to educators.
- I have a United States Coast Guard Merchant Marine Credential (charter boat captain) and am on Lake Erie most of the summer.
- I love the challenge of creating awesome online courses, and have found Moodle is the LMS that allows me to do this. I also love to share and gain knowledge with others. See you in the forums :-)
- Follow me on Twitter. #MoodleLove #MoodleMazing
- Follow me on LinkedIn