Hi Kyle. Can you expand on what you mean by 'program assessment'? Of course, Moodle has a wide range of assessment tools built-in (quizzes, assignments, gradable discussions, etc. etc), but I wonder if you are specifically looking at skills-based assessments, such as observational assessments of cooking techniques etc.
There are different approaches you can explore whether the assessment is 'live and in the room', versus virtual/at home/in the workplace.
- The checklist tool for observational assessment
- The rubric advanced grading method for observational assessment (provides greater functionality than above)
- Students submitting video evidence of them performing a specific task
- Students live-streaming themselves in Zoom/Teams etc.
- Students performing a workplace task then recording this in a journal, complete with photo evidence (OUBlogs with the 'separate individual blogs' feature enabled)
- Some combination of all of the above.