Take 2 minutes to complete your member profile to get the most out of The eLearning Community. Let other members know what you're all about every time you post in order to facilitate knowledge sharing, problem solving and relevant connections.
Go to the upper right corner of the screen > click your photo/initials > Edit Profile:
- In the “About You” tab:
- Photo: put a face to the name, upload a picture of you, your school or workplace. Minimum size: 200 x 200 pixels.
- Title: what’s your job role? It will be visible when you post.
- About You: let us all know a little about you as a person, details about your work experience, or your school or company’s values and mission statement.
- Banner: upload an image that inspires you, you identify with, or your school or company logo. Minimum size: 1600 x 300 pixels, (PS - you can use GIFs!)
- In the "Social Media" tab:
- Let other members know how they can follow you or your school/company online. You never know who’s looking! 😉
Now you're all set up! Happy connecting!
🔔 Follow Community Tips & Settings to get notified about how to make your Community experience better! 🔔